Monday, July 4, 2011

Celebrating The Fourth Of July

Let Freedom Ring!

Today with any luck I'll be stopping by the freedom fest here on JBLM.  It started just over an hour ago but I figure I still have plenty of time to get there.  Its open to the public and I detest crowds.

I'm proud to be an American.  I'm proud to say that my ancestors helped form the nation that I so love.  My ancestor Oliver Wolcott signed the Declaration of Independence.  My husband serves in the US Army, so did my dad.

Now on a different note....Its CD23, 13 dpo, and 1 day till I test.  I broke down and tested early and not with the first morning urine, hard to hold a full bladder when it seems to be always full with the pressure from the ovarian cyst.  It was negative of course.  Breasts hurt, I'm drooling, I'm tired, I'm cranky, my nose is stuffy, my pelvis hurts, and I'm bloated.  I really hate PMS.  What is even worse is that I'm developing issues with chocolate again.  Every time I eat it I get sick.  My throat will burn, my teeth ache and then the stomach upset starts.  I guess I'll have to give up chocolate, at least for a while.  I had 1/4 of an English Muffin yesterday morning and the taste of it just turned my stomach.  I love English muffins.  I'm guessing my hormones are causing issues with my stomach.  I've been eating a lot less and well I got on the scale this morning only to see that I've gained 0.8 lbs.  It looks like I've gained 10 pounds.

All that dilemma aside I think I'll head outside soon and see if J wants to go somewhere today.  Even if its just for a walk.  We need to start planning a few day trips.  If I'm not pregnant it means we need to plan the rest of our vacation around the last cycle of infertility treatments.  I'm not sure if this will be the last cycle ever or just for a while.  Not sure how much more I can take of these ovarian cysts.  I'm making the best of a crappy situation and sucking up the pain so that we can both enjoy the vacation.

I hope everyone enjoys themselves today.  Just don't drink and drive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you decide to be a Troll I will refuse to pay your toll and your comment will not appear.