Tuesday, February 13, 2018

While It Lasts...

Just a simple little post about the things I'm trying to cherish in my life.

While It Lasts...
  • the genuine hugs from my daughter before she becomes the TEENAGER
  • the giggles E has over the little things we often over look
  • couple time, though there isn't much of it still, before a deployment
  • the cool breezes here in Hawaii during the Winter season
  • the newness of finding that "spot" you haven't traveled to yet on the Island
  • enjoying a new craft before you find out the hard way it isn't for you after all
  • the beautiful sunsets on the North Shore...oh my are they a sight to behold
  • time with family before they get on your nerves...lol
  • the favorite flavor bite of ice cream or savory snack you sneak into your gaping maw when your child isn't looking or begging your for a bite of it....I'm sure some of you know what I mean.  I did it to my parents with the big doe eyes of innocence too.
  • sneaking into your child's room while they are sleeping to watch them sleep just because you can
  • hearing my cat call me "maw-maw".  He just started to call me that this past week.  It is so heart warming.

4 comments:

  1. I love sneaking in to watch sleeping kids.... <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post! Good to have you back to blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I was twelve, we had a cat that called my mom "Maw." It was so cute. One of my favorite things to do is watch children sleep - they look so precious at those moments.

    ReplyDelete

If you decide to be a Troll I will refuse to pay your toll and your comment will not appear.