It lasts for 30 days no make that 90 days no make that oh hell I don't know how long now because it keeps changing. Army motto "Adapt and Overcome". This morning I woke up knowing this:
- DH got a call saying his dental was being rescheduled
- He called and got it rescheduled at the time he was supposed to actually have been there for the appointed time that had been cancelled.
- He was texted that he had the day off of work.
- Next text said he had to come into work
- Next text said his leave packet was missing a signature line on it. ( Mind you this was after the place had lost his previous packet two weeks ago. This time he put a tracking number on the packet.)
- He has to go to CYSS to register our child.
So no day off. Not like I even had a chance to make any plans. I'm still adjusting to the shift change any way. It is a weird shift. Eily barely gets to see him but it is better than being deployed.
His packet had better go through for his leave for next week. We have to be in court in NC next week Wednesday as we are under SUBPEONA. Yes this is the case where my brother assaulted me using strangulation.
He still just needs an a commander's interview for his schoolhouse packet to leave this place. Unfortunately the commander isn't here. I really feel bad for the man. He lost his wife recently. But there is another person acting in his place and she'll be doing the interview instead.
If all goes well we'll probably be PCSing before this Red Cycle is finished up.
Did you know that the gelatin from the pig's bones is used as a carrier for cordite and gunpowder when making bullets? I wonder if Islamic terrorists know that? I mean it is cheaper to make your own bullets.