The doctor did tell me that even though my thyroid labs were normal that I would have to get them checked often during pregnancy because hormones fluctuate. I sometimes forget that thyroid is a hormone. Duh!
Last night I had a few episodes of balance issues. My face almost met several walls while trying to get up to go to the bathroom. Thanks hormones for messing with not only my bladder but now my balance centers.
So my 5dp 3dt symptoms are as follows:
- Breasts are still tender
- Urination frequency has increased
- Weight loss has stopped
- Pelvic pain has lightened up. Uterus from palpation feels firms from above. Could just be all that extra blood in there right now.
- Tender (not real pain just odd like) Pelvic region when trying to bend over with belt pressed into it or when cabinets press into it when reaching. You get the idea.
- Mood swings are well...there
- Fatigue continues
- Odd dreams or rather nightmares...thanks PTSD
I do have 17 sticks so yes I could in theory use 3 a day until I do my beta on Monday. Will I though? I don't know. We'll see just how paranoid I get in the next 24 hours.
Good luck to all those trying to get pregnant this cycle. I hope all of us are lucky enough to get take home babies.