- We moved in July to the Mid-West to a new duty station.
- Eily turned 2 in July
- DH is now in school at the new duty station with us
- Obviously we didn't go to Korea
- I'm making jewelry and will attempt to post photos
- Eily speaks in complete sentences now
- Eily can do some addition
- Eily can read a few words
- Eily can spell a few words
- Eily loves to swim and is a great jumper too
- Eily has her bottom 2 yr old molars in but not yet her top ones
- She is almost potty trained and she gave up the potty chair in preference for the toilet with a reducer ring.
- She is 36 inches tall and about 30 lbs
- She brushes her own teeth, can dress herself, and is doing good on learning to wash up too.
- She can use fork, knife and spoon and eat off of a plate with ease. Well not so much the knife we are still working on the pressure to cut with that a bit.
- Eily helped me assembly and build the new bed frame when the moving company broke my old one. She is pretty good with an Allen Wrench.
Now for photos:
|blue topaz 8 inch bracelet|
|Eily age 25 mos|