Thursday, November 14, 2013

3dp5dt

Yesterday throughout the day I had mild cramping.  Last night I had some watery pinkish/tan spotting.  Hoping this is a good sign as today is now 3 days past my 5 day transfer.

I was going to post a photo of the embryos but have decided not to do that.  I'm afraid of triggering other bloggers.  As it is I seem to have lost two followers in less than a month.

I'm keeping quiet about this to my immediate family.  Some of my cousins do know what is going on and I know they'll be kind enough to not tell the rest of the family until J and I are ready to do so ourselves.  We are hoping that our embryos will become babies and that we will finally have some good news to announce after all the years that we have been trying to expand our family.  The only success we've had in expanding our family is with the adoption of our cat Bugsy.

Bugsy seems to know that something is going on.  He follows me from room-to-room.  He waits patiently for me to finish my ablutions in the bathroom.  He curls up on my chest as often as possible.  The morning after the transfer he walked up to me and put his front paws on my ribs and sniffed at my pelvis.  He has never done that before and I found it rather odd as in "do I smell that bad in the morning cat?".

Yesterday I baked five dozen cookies for the soldiers at the COF where my spouse works. While baking the cookies my neighbor TM, who is a good friend and pregnant, came over to help put the puzzle together that I'm currently working on.  She happened to mention the microwave.  Because of that little discussion I looked up more on the microwave usage during pregnancy.  My microwave, thanks J for leaning on the door to chat to people, is leaking radiation.  I can easily pull a paper towel out of the door from three sides.

When J got home I showed him that bit with the microwave and told him not to use it when I'm in the room.  I told him to keep it unplugged when not in use too.  I have lost count of how many times I have asked him to not lean on the microwave door.  He now realizes the damage he has done to it when I wiggled the door up and down while it was in the closed position.

J will also, due to EMF waves, being doing all the vacuuming.  He is not to vacuum in the same room I am in either.  He is okay with these changes.  Amazing how guilty he feels for damaging the microwave and giving me morning PIO shots.  I'd rather he didn't feel so guilty but it is rather nice to have him more willing to help out around the house.

Last night our sleep did get interrupted by a call from one of his soldiers at 0034 hrs.  Oh the joys of being an NCO.

14 comments:

  1. Crossing my fingers that its implantation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for being 3dpt! So hoping. When will you be able to test? I can never figure that out with IVF and FETs, sorry!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not POAS this time. I refused to buy any, even if I do have a coupon. I'm waiting for Wednesday's Beta.

      Delete
  3. Hoping that the good signs keep piling up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. Some are from the meds though so I won't be able to tell if it is from a pregnancy as the breasts were sore before the transfer along with being nauseated.

      Delete
  4. I have been wondering how you were doing! Cramping is good :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sarah how are you? Haven't seen a blog post from you in a bit.

      Delete
  5. Thank you! I can use the prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cramping is a good sign!

    Don't worry about the microwave. It isn't radiation that is passing through you, it's light. Microwaves like radio waves are passing through you everywhere you go.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have everything crossed for you! Come on, embabies!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Saying lots of prayers for you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hoping for great things!! when is your beta??

    ReplyDelete

If you decide to be a Troll I will refuse to pay your toll and your comment will not appear.