Monday, December 8, 2014

Holiday Decorating

This year I just don't have the space or time to do the normal decorating for Christmas.  Usually I have plenty of time to make yards of paper chains and and dozens of snowflakes.  But because I had to drive home twice with my Dad being so sick and then dying I didn't have the time I normally would have had.  Oh yes and I have a baby too.

But I did find a place for my four foot tree.  It isn't an ideal place but since half of the large dining room table isn't getting used and is shoved up against the wall I thought what the heck it will suit for a month.

So here is the bit of decorating I did.  No outside decorations.



Because of the tree's location and the fact I have a baby now, there are no breakable ornaments on the tree.  I went to a craft store and purchase fifty unbreakable ornaments.  Oh and another reason why I didn't do the paper chains is that the ceiling is just overloaded with texture.  It is so hard to get a staple through it that I was struggling to hang up what I did in the picture.

2 comments:

  1. Well, you're doing far better than I am with decorating. Hope your first Christmas with E is a wonderful one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your tree, it's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

If you decide to be a Troll I will refuse to pay your toll and your comment will not appear.