Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Questions on Hysterectomy

Hey All,
Just wanted to know if any of you ladies out there have ever experienced bleeding almost 6 months after your hysterectomy, those that have had one I mean.  I've been in a lot of pain of late.  Surgery is set for next month for the endometriosis.  Last night I started to bleed, just lightly, and well it is really odd because I don't have a uterus.  Yes, the bleeding was way up inside...I checked.  Hell after all those years of checking for my cervix position I do know how to still check for it since it is there.

Just let me know in the comments section if any of you have experienced any of this.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry I couldn't be of help with this. Hope you have it checked soon and I hope it's not serious.

    ReplyDelete

If you decide to be a Troll I will refuse to pay your toll and your comment will not appear.