Friday, October 9, 2015

15 Months

Eily turned 15 months old.

She has 13 teeth.

She is about 32.5 inches tall.

She weighs 24 pounds.

She went to her very first bounce house birthday party last weekend.


First time down the slide and all by herself.  The look of sheer joy and I was glad I caught it on camera.

I had the radio frequency nerve ablation done to my lower left side of my back on Wednesday.  My back is bruised but it is feeling much better otherwise.  I am looking forward to having the right side done on the 21st.  I do have pain where the bruising is but I am taking motrin for that along with applying ice.  However, I cannot feel the pain down deep because the doctor was successful in burning out the root nerves that send signals to my brain where the problem is in the facets along the spinal column.

Don't mind the two circles in the photo please, they are from the grommets on my yoga pants.  I am allowed to wear some street clothing during the procedure and yoga pants are one of the garments.  You can see the four needles, L5- S1,  where the doctor had to do the root nerve burn out.  These needles were about 7 inches long.  After the procedure I needed help standing up because my left hip had slipped out of joint again!  You can see it is out of joint in the xray too.  LOL.

2 comments:

  1. 15 months - wow! She really is having a blast! Glad your procedure went well, hope it provides you with some relief.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is getting so big! :) Time is flying by.

    ReplyDelete

If you decide to be a Troll I will refuse to pay your toll and your comment will not appear.