Yeah I know I'm pregnant but seriously pregnant women annoy the crap out of me.
1) if you are an infertile be nice and don't change your fb photo to the ultrasound photo. I mean would you want to see an ultrasound still photo of say a hernia? Remember you were once in the trenches too and posting those photos as your avatar will hurt others that are still trying.
2) Don't go telling me what to eat because I'm fluffy in physique and then go stuff your pregnant face with junk food! That is just mean especially after telling me every bite counts.
3) Don't make every blog post about your baby's progress. We all know you are pregnant because you made the big announcement already. We know you still have a brain and have a life until the baby is born so what else have you been doing besides staring at your pelvic region?
4) Just because you are pregnant it doesn't give you the right to park in handicapped parking unless you are in possession of a legal handicap tag prescribe to you by your doctor and certified by the state.
5) If you made promises to friends you need to keep them or call them up and let them know you can't keep them. I find it annoying to be sitting there all day waiting.
6) Pregnancy is a temporary condition so the friends you have pissed off aren't necessarily going to forgive you for taking advantage of their good graces. You aren't dying you are pregnant. In the event that your pregnancy does kill you we will mourn your death of course.
7) Bragging about your pregnancy isn't going to win you any favors and instead it might just get you the shit end of the stick from an infertile. It is the same as bragging about all the money you have in the bank; someone is going to get pissed that you have something they want.
8) Other than in a blog meant to spill your guts we don't want to hear about your every gas attack, vomiting issue, leaking from orifices, and the fact you can't go poo. Ladies it is TMI when in public!
9) You aren't the only female to ever get pregnant!
10) The world doesn't stop and listen every time you speak. Not everyone wants to go to your shower. Just like when you got married not everyone wanted to be there either.
I did write this because I don't want to become one of those annoying women and I'm afraid I'm already headed down that path. Now that I've made my list of ten things I don't want done to me I hope that I remember to not do them to others during the duration of my pregnancy.
If you have anything you'd like to add to my list of "annoying things pregnant women do" please put it in the comments below.