Saturday, June 16, 2012

Finding The First Gate

Last night J and I were messing around with his computer and I said to him that I wanted to check out the http://www.readyplayerone.com/ website again.  We had checked it out before the contest to win a Delorean started, so that was before 5 June.

Its there, the contest is ready.  As of last night 250 people have not only found the first gate but they have found the first key!  I too know where the first gate is located since I read the book. 

I'm terrible with my hand eye coordination but I too might just give it a try for fun.  I doubt I'd win the car but I've already won an adventure in reading Ready Player One by Ernest Cline.  I can't wait for the movie to come out.


Have you located the first gate?

The second gate opens up in July.  Are you ready for adventure?

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you decide to be a Troll I will refuse to pay your toll and your comment will not appear.