This will be a post about the weekend and nothing really of importance happened over the weekend.
- Stopped at the mall and got my rings inspected. Was fed up with my wedding rings being too tight, and they can't be sized, so I purchased a new wedding ring that can be sized up as my hands swell more. My hands have been swelling really bad even though I have been losing weight. New ring will be ready on the 18th. Took only 15 minutes to get the band and the inspections done.
- Went to Babies R Us so that J could monkey with all the baby gear and add things to the registry. Spent 3.5 hours wandering around the store. J has decided he prefers the 4Moms line of baby gear and all of it has been added to our two registries. Where ever less expensive the gear went on the registry.
- Went to Olive Garden for an impromptu date night dinner. Haven't had a date night in months. Waited 45 minutes before being seated. Still can't eat much as my stomach has been that weakened from the Noro Virus.
- Bugsy woke me up earlier than I wanted to be up. I like to sleep in on Sunday mornings.
- Went to church and received communion.
- Promptly got sick when I got home.
Wondering when I'll be recovered from this super bug? Have any of you had it yet? If so how long did it take for you to fully recover?
Next weekend J and I are headed to Nordstoms where they have the 4Moms Origami Stroller in store. It seems to be the only place in town where we could try it out before we buy it. Watch the video and you'll understand why we want this stroller. With all my medical conditions it would be so much easier to not have to bend and fold and unfold something like this. We'll also be purchasing the bassinet that can be attached to the stroller too. I know it is expensive but my husband just loves their gear and with all that we paid out in infertility expenses out-of-pocket the stroller and other gear purchase is just really nothing!