Friday, March 23, 2012

10 DPO, CD19

Not much to report.  The pelvic pain is no longer in the ovaries as of last night.  Now the pain is localized to my uterus.  Its sore, firm and really uncomfortable to bend over and even lean forward while sitting here typing.  I'm still not taking pain killers with the exception of a single 500mg acetaminophen yesterday.

I have intermittent headaches in my right temple, thus the reason why I took the acetaminophen.

Breasts are still normal.

Still getting nausea, thank you endometrin.  Now we'll add constipation to that too.  Joy!

I'm forever tired.  I'm not sure that is a symptom of anything but dealing with getting up several times in the night to deal with the endometrin slime.  The slime is worse this cycle than any other I swear.

Not testing for at least another day.  I have 6 tests left over from the IVF and that means I can test every day until AF shows up.

Oh because I need to have a procedure done on the 4th I'll have a pregnancy test done on the 3rd at my hospital.  Most likely they'll put in a urine test as they don't care how much pregnant I am only that I am or not.  Its just an endoscopy that is being done.  If it comes back positive I won't be having the procedure of course.

J's date of departure keeps getting moved.  Rumor is that he might not deploy now.  I don't believe that for one stinking minute as his mates have already left and are waiting for his behind to show up and get to work.

I'm waiting on all fronts now.  Just sitting here and waiting.  There isn't a thing I can do to change any outcome at this point and time.  So here I sit and wait with crutches ready for the next week.

8 comments:

  1. Waiting is the worst. What can you do to keep your mind off of it? I know there's the reading. And it seems like you enjoy some handcrafts. Anything!

    Thinking of you. Hugs hugs and more hugs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I finished the book for the book club and will get started on that review in the next day or so. I guess I could go finish up watching Torchwood.

      Delete
  2. Gosh, poor you...having to wait on so many fronts. Waiting is the worst.

    The tiredness sounds promising though. I too hated the Endometrin slime, and it was very unnerving to have that feeling when out and about. But I kept reminding myself it beats a 1.5 inch needle in the butt everyday.

    Wishing you the best....I really hope you get a BFP.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Waiting is a pain in the butt. They need to develop a test that can show if you are pregnant at the moment it implants!

      Delete
  3. Did I mention that waiting makes me neurotic? And being neurotic makes waiting very difficult? Hang in there. I'm hoping.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now that I've finished watching Torchwood I need something else to do that won't at this moment bore me or give me time to think about waiting. Had more nausea this afternoon and a headache. Oh Joy!

      Delete
  4. Yea waiting sucks! Oh I hope they are telling the truth and he doesn't have to deploy!!! Hoping and praying he doesn't!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think he'll still deploy but its going to be a while.

      Delete

If you decide to be a Troll I will refuse to pay your toll and your comment will not appear.