Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Grumble, Grumble, Sigh

So its been one of those days.

Last night I finished a wonderful book.  The Light Between Oceans by M.L. Stedman.  If you've ever had a stillborn or miscarriage you'll really understand how the female main character Isabel feels.  I laughed and I cried and cried some more at the ending.

Grumble, grumble, sigh.

What I wrote I deleted.  I'm just not going to go into the marriage issues right now and not here.

 I just don't get it.

I'd like to know why?  I have a good guess.  I've talked it through with him and it comes close.  That's all I'm going to say.

On the diet front: another 0.2 lbs off.  Hey its something.  I still have those late night ovarian cyst like pains.  Last night I was sitting on the floor piecing together a puzzle when the pain on the left side became intense followed by the right side competing causing me to cry out.  Quick as I could I got off the floor and grabbed my right side, holding in tight I made it to recliner to wimper until the pain passed.  Still no sign of AF.  CD 76.  If it doesn't start by next week Wednesday I'm to call my RE office and make an appointment.  Probably end up with chemical induction of a cycle start.  At this point I don't care.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you decide to be a Troll I will refuse to pay your toll and your comment will not appear.