Monday, June 30, 2014

Still Pregnant

Happy to say that I'm still pregnant.  Every day that I keep baby girl inside is another chance she has to gain more weight.

Tomorrow is the regular OB appointment in the morning with a Non-stress test in the afternoon.  Fingers crossed that I'll make it through another full week to make it to full term.  I want her lungs fully developed before she is born.

Me bloated up like a balloon.  My arms and hands hurt so bad from all the fluid retention not to forget the leg pain.  The headaches are just awesome icing to the end of the day.  I have to say that Pre-eclampsia sucks!

4 comments:

  1. Hang in there!!! You're doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boo to pre-eclampsia but yay that you are still pregnant! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this pic!! You are doing amazing. Awesome job

    ReplyDelete
  4. Almost there! Are they giving you any steroids to help get her ready for birth or are you far enough along that it isn't necessary?

    ReplyDelete

If you decide to be a Troll I will refuse to pay your toll and your comment will not appear.