Friday, September 27, 2013

CD 1 The FET is on!

Today is CD 1 and I started my birth control.  Yes that very pack of birth control that I had to explain in detail to Dr. Gillard was necessary to get me pregnant.    I still think she needs to go back to med school.

I've been cramping with bend over moaning pains off and on for two days before I started to bleed.  I already know this cycle is going to horrible.  With any luck I'll look back on the beginning of this and say it was all worth it as I go through every known emotion over the next few months.

I reminded my husband last night that the Alora patches make me very cranky the night before a new patch is applied.  I found out why when read all about the side effects online.  I really wish I could have gotten pregnant an easier way.  Must remind myself daily this is all worth it.

I'm eager, I'm excited, I'm elated!  Thank you God for gifting me this chance.


9 comments:

If you decide to be a Troll I will refuse to pay your toll and your comment will not appear.