Wednesday, September 4, 2013

The Process Starts Over

Today is the blood draw.  I'm going to get my levels checked for the TSH, HgA1c (sugar), prolactin, and HCG.  I need the HCG done for tomorrow's test.

Yes I'm having a SIS done again.  It has been over, just about 3 weeks over the 6 months allowable since the last uterine evaluation from hell.  This time a doctor familiar with my uterus, he did my IVFs, will be doing the procedure tomorrow.

I'm hoping that all is well down below.  I can only imagine the pain I'm going to be in tomorrow after the exam.  Having a anteverted uterus, endometriosis stage III, and adenomyosis makes for a really uncomfortable exam to begin with but when you purposely inject saline into the uterus it gets bad.

I'm excited about today.  I know I'm not pregnant after the last horrific period that last way too long and I'm still actually bleeding lightly from. I think 8 days of heavy bleeding is too much but I still went on vacation.

I'm nervous about the TSH and HgAlc test results.  I've had thyroid issues in the past and both my parents are diabetics.  Luckily every time I've been tested for sugar my levels are either low or normal.  I have a tendency to have hypoglycemia which can lead to diabetes later in later...figure that one out islets of langerhans!


8 comments:

  1. Saying a prayer for your upcoming tests and bloodwork! Hope all goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoping the tests go smoothly, and aren't too bad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be thinking of you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope your BT and SIS go well and not too painful. The first time I had the SIS I was in horrible pain and the second one only hurt a little bit. I think it might have been because of the doctor doing the exam. Some are more gentle than others. Hope yours is gentle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ugh, this sounds like a lot of stuff to work through. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

If you decide to be a Troll I will refuse to pay your toll and your comment will not appear.