J and I are still mulling over our options to for the next part of our trying to conceive journey.
I finally got the andrology report. It is as we feared. Our procedure took more eggs and created less embryos.
The first two of my labs came back and looked good. I'm now waiting on the Beta2 Glycoprotein test results.
For J we are still waiting for him to find the time in his busy Army life to get the karyotyping done. Just because he has plenty of sperm and they look great, for the most part, under the microscope doesn't mean he is the problem or isn't the problem. But the andrology report kind of points a bit of a finger in his direction as to the why it might have failed.
I'm just hoping it was a fluke. I'm hoping, believe me I'm truly hoping and praying, that the karyotyping reveals all is well. I'd hate to think that my husband is going to blame himself for the last cycle failing where we all know there are a lot of variables in a pregnancy. Anything can go wrong after they are transferred.
If we do the donor embryos again it looks like our best option will again be the two guaranteed blastocysts. Again I'll opt to put both back to up my chances of pregnancy.
If something is really screwy with the karyotyping we'll opt to go donor embryo. It is way less expensive than adoption but we'll only be getting one embryo. That kind of bothers me. At my age I'd like to have two embryos due to better odds of having one implant.
For now it is all pending. Most likely the karyotyping won't get done until next month. Then we are going to take a much needed vacation in August if all goes well. Maybe in September we'll make the final decision of what way to go from here.
Oh and still no period. CD 27. Do I think I'm pregnant? Not highly likely.