- Go skydiving. My dad used to be a paratrooper in the Army and I've always wanted to try sky diving or parachuting out of a perfectly good plane.
- Put money away for retirement.
- Take exotic vacations
- Have pets and not worry if my child will be allergic to cats or dogs. J is allergic to cats and I'm allergic to dogs. I'd just take allergy medicine.
- Actually go out and buy clothing and not worry about if I were to become pregnant and not have them fit soon.
- Make the second bedroom into a crafting room/office space/ with a pull-out for guests.
- Eat what I want and not worry about certain foods being bad for pregnancy.
- Exercise as much as I want during those two weeks that I'm not supposed to do strenuous exercise.
- Get medical care like medicines, x-rays and surgeries that are needed without having to worry about if I might be pregnant!
Tuesday, July 23, 2013
If I Were To Live Child-free
My list of what I'd be doing if I were to live child-free: