Friday, July 12, 2013

YAY! It's Friday!

Finally at last!

Now maybe I can get some time with my husband without him worrying about class.  Well okay now he'll probably worry about the board instead.

In other news I had a neighbor over for three hours yesterday and we talked about everything!  We even juiced together.

I found out I have a blue aura.  Hey if anyone knows more about that let me know.  I mean I did look it up and all but I do like to have more knowledge on the subject.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a nice visit with your neighbor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your weekend with your husband!

    I was told once I had a blue aura as well. The only thing I remember from her explanation is that it means I'm a caring and empathetic person. I know there was more to it, but it's been about ten years.

    ReplyDelete

If you decide to be a Troll I will refuse to pay your toll and your comment will not appear.