Monday, July 8, 2013

One More Day Until Graduation

Tomorrow J graduates.  I can tell all of you how relieved I am that this class is over tomorrow!  I've been trying to avoid all stress thrown my way but again this cycle is going to be a bust.  The more stress he is under the less he wants to try to create a family.  Understandable!

August is the board and hopefully the stress will be over for a while.

August we'll find out the results of the karyotyping he is going to have done later this week.

August we are going on vacation.

August we will make a decision on where our baby trail goes.  Most likely it will take us the full month to decide but  I'm being patient.

Over the weekend we did some grocery shopping and I saw the cutest baby girl.  She was about a year old.  J saw her too and was smiling at her when she giggled back at him.  My heart melted.  If we decide to not have children it is going to be on rough healing period and I hope that my followers stick with me as I discover a new life.

Hoping we will still decide to have children, IF it is possible.

Until we make a decision we have little things like real life milestones.  Tomorrow J graduates from WLC with a 96 grade point average.

13 comments:

  1. Congrats to J on graduating WLC! I will most definitely continue to follow your journey, no matter where it takes you. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to know you'll still follow my little journey.

      Delete
  2. Cangrats, J!!! Way to go!!!

    And I hope your future holds children, one way or the other. I'll still be following along with you no matter what. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will absolutely still follow your journey no matter your decision! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to J on graduating and finishing the course!

    August holds a lot. Thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Somewhere among all that will be going on we'll be celebrating two birthdays. Most likely the first one will get overlooked.

      Delete
  5. well you will have this reader regardless. I am interested in you, no matter what you are doing / going through.

    Congrats to you and J!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry for the lapse... just getting all caught up with you now! Huge congrats to J on his graduating. It sounds like August is going to be a pretty big month for you guys, but hopefully in a good way, whatever decision you end up coming to... in the mean time, make the most of July (and I vote for more Red Lobster dinners, too).

    ReplyDelete

If you decide to be a Troll I will refuse to pay your toll and your comment will not appear.