Had my labs drawn at 0700 hrs. E2 was 486. Still waiting on the P4 results.
Ultrasound showed ovaries are suppressed nicely. Lt.Col. B. said he's never seen them this quiet.
Uterine lining is measuring 1.2-1.4 CM. YAY!
I'm good to go for the FET next week. Just waiting on my nurse at PNW to get the results from today to advise when to start the PIO shots and reduction/finishing off of the other two meds.
Nurse M at Madigan said No to me wanting to do my own PIO shots. I said well with J going to be gone for two weeks and your clinic not being open 7 days a week I"ll have to give them to myself on the weekends. She was adamant about me not giving myself the injection. Well too bad I'm going to do them. I have to learn sometime.
Nurse M also advised me not to do the hpt at 5 days after the transfer because the trigger shot will still be in me. I reminded her that I'm not doing the trigger shot. She stated that they still wouldn't do the beta until 14 days after. I said I've got that taken care of since I still have an order in the system from 19 Mar that doesn't expire until 19 May I'm covered!
Can you tell I'm pushing the limits today?