Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Robocallers

I'm so sick of robocallers, political party callers, credit card services this is your second and final notice to lower your interest rate callers, and commercial callers offering me products and services for things I do not have in my house like air condition and carpet.

I am on the do not call list for a reason but some how these folks fall through the cracks.

I hit 9.
I hit 2.
I remove myself from their lists, but they keep calling me.

I hit 1 and speak to a live person and tell them that I've already asked to be removed and I get a click as they hang up on me.

I've called them back and had to remove myself from their system by entering in my 10 digit number and hitting the pound button.  I'm sick to death of this stuff.

These folks no longer use the 1-800 service numbers either.  No they are getting sneaky by having no number like my doctors use, a local number which makes me think someone J works with is trying to reach him, or odd ball number that don't even start with a number but start with a letter.  Seriously they need to stop!

4 comments:

  1. Ugh, I hate those things. I've been having issues with them lately myself, makes me kind of want to change my number. But I'm sure they'll just find me there too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have a home phone, but they call my job ALL the time. I answer the phone and ask if I can put them on hold for a second and then never answer back until they hang up :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I get the exact same ones!!! But can I add people calling for AM VETS? It's a great organization, but I donate my unneeded items elsewhere, is it really IMPOSSIBLE for you to STOP calling me?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate those calls too, they are so frustrating. I can't believe they can call cell phones now.

    ReplyDelete

If you decide to be a Troll I will refuse to pay your toll and your comment will not appear.