Tomorrow is the big day.
Today I weighed in at 210.8 lbs. Still category 1 Obese. But my BMI is now 32.9 for my height of 67 inches.
The day I signed my papers at PNW for this FET I weighed 223.6 lbs that morning at home on 6 March. Some how with all the hormone treatments I've been doing I've managed to lose almost 13 pounds. It hasn't been easy.
I splurged this past weekend. My final weekend of being able to eat what I wanted without fear of doing damage to any potential embryo.
In 36 hours I ate the following foods I'll have to forgo or at least in the amounts I ate and we all know deli meats are out of the picture unless hot:
- almost a full order of Papa John's plain bread sticks.
- chocolate ganache
- prosciutto wrapped Gorgonzola stuffed chicken breast in a golden raisin reduction sauce with a side of mashed potatoes
- chocolate covered thick ridged potato chips; the entire 4 serving bag
- potato salad
- Deli turkey breast on whole wheat bread with cranberry cream cheese on it. It was really good.
- yogurt covered peanut clusters. Talk about a sugar rush.
I'm sure had I not indulged while on the mini holiday last weekend I would have lost more weight. Oh well.
I'm still giving myself the PIO shots. This morning I scratched the skin while removing the needle. That bled a bit.
So there I let my weight, incompetence with this mornings injection and my food addiction all out in the open.
Just so you can guess what I look like, I still look like this: