Friday, February 18, 2011

Nothing On My Mind, Thank You Fibro Fog

Today is just a boring day.  I went shopping for clothes, ended up buying a new pair jeans.  I tried on a pair of cute shoes but the toe box was too tight.  No handbag in the store was to my liking and I desperately need a new one.

After clothes shopping I went grocery shopping.  I saved $17.00 USD in coupons at the commissary.  Not really all that bad.  Brought my grocery bill down to $78.00 plus a bit in change.

I'm not sure if its the weather or the round ligament and ovarian cyst pain but moving around just hurts.  I know that Fibromyalgia, of which I have, can be worse during cold, damp weather.  Whatever the problem is I'm tired and feel like taking a nap.  However, with Fibromyalgia, I'm not supposed to be napping as I might not sleep well later tonight when I should be sleeping.  Really I'm not quite sure what sleep is any more.  For the past twenty years I haven't had one solid night's sleep.  For those of you that have no clue what Fibromyalgia feels like I'll give you a hint, it feels like you have the flu 24/7 for years on end with only a few days occasionally of half way normal days.

I want to be left alone but yet I want company.  I want to go outside and do whatever most couples do when they have time off together.  I have to pick and chose what I can do each day.  A few of my friends also have this rotten condition and they do understand how it feels.  I'm really sorry that they have it as it does put a damper on life.

So with all said above my brain is once again blanking out.  I've forgotten what I really wanted to post about today.  Sorry it turned into a complaint but that is how it goes with Fibromyalgia.  Now where did I leave my book again?  I bet I'll find it some place weird.  Once I even found it in the fridge!

For more information on Fibromyalgia click on any of the links below:

The Oregon Fibromyalgia Foundation

Fibromyalgia Information

National Fibromyalgia Association

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you decide to be a Troll I will refuse to pay your toll and your comment will not appear.