Sunday, July 3, 2011

Second Day Of Vacation

View of our beds.

My blog posts are now a day behind.  Its actually the end of our third day of vacation as I post this but I thought I'd write a bit about what I did yesterday and add on some photos for those of you that would like to see what there is to do in Leavenworth, WA.



Yesterday was the second day of our vacation.  We stayed in room 203 for two nights and had the buffet breakfast on the fourth floor.  Each morning the owner walks out onto the balcony with his alp-horn and ascends to the railing to serenade the town and his guests.  Breakfast was quite filling and very delicious. 



  After breakfast we headed out to the Championship Putting Course across the street.  I've never golfed before and really found it to be a fun sport.  I might just have to go out and buy some clubs.  I'm not a competitive person so I didn't mind not scoring par on all 18 holes.  Just one hole did I make par and I was still pleased with myself.


Soon it was time for another sport, shopping.  Shopping in a tourist town should be considered a contact sport.  The streets were getting crowded at only 1000 hrs.  Of course I think some of the crowd was do in part to the Freedom Fest celebrating the Fourth Of July.  Funny how many holidays have turned into festivals of shopping.

Today we headed home.  I have plenty more pictures of our adventures but not enough room to share them here.  I can honestly say I'll be missing that hot tub tonight.  Two nights in a row of using a blissful hot tub on sore, aching muscles and tonight I have to make do with a bathtub instead.  Well I guess I should be thankful that I have hot water.

CD 22, 12dpo, 2 days till I test.  I'm cranky.  I'm having my doubts.

Now its on to planning the Mount St. Helen's trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you decide to be a Troll I will refuse to pay your toll and your comment will not appear.