Sunday, July 31, 2011

Up All Night

I'm exhausted but I can't sleep.  Its 0221 hrs here and I should be in bed, snuggled up to my spouse but its just not happening. 

I can't think of a good reason why I'm not in bed at least trying to sleep.  But I'm not.  I'm totally awake or as close to it as I have been during the daylight hours.

In just a few more hours it will be daylight yet again.  Maybe its the nausea that is keeping me awake.  Maybe its the pain.  Maybe its my dry, tight, itchy skin that I can't resist scratching.  Maybe its the restlessness because I know what is going to hit soon.

Well at least I went to the movies on Saturday.  I had free tickets to see Captain America in 3-D.  I've never actually been to a 3-D movie and it wasn't all that bad.  What was really cool is that the seating wasn't the normal theater seating but recliners.  I could put my feet up and recline all the way back without worrying about some kid hitting the back of my seat.  I found that rather nice. 

3 comments:

  1. Reclining theater seats?! Wow. I get excited about the seats where the arm rests can be moved out of the way, lol. Very neat. And free movie tickets? Another score!

    Sorry that you've had a rough night though, I hope that tonight is better for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you were able to get some sleep eventually. Insomnia sucks. I watched my first 3D movie in years (Jaws 3D was the last) at the theater a couple of weeks ago when I saw Transformers. It was cool to say the least. However, I wish they could figure out a way to do it without those stupid glasses. Thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love free stuff. And 3D movies are cool. Sounds like the theater was nice. Ours don't recline, but they are all stadium seating. I like.

    ReplyDelete

If you decide to be a Troll I will refuse to pay your toll and your comment will not appear.