Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Update On Hospital

Dad pulled through another night and my mom is hopeful that he'll be released by this weekend.

The doctors can't do the valve replacement surgery.  All they can do is make him comfortable.

Thank you for all your prayers and well wishes for my dad.

*** To my kin that might read this blog post****

Please don't go ape by finding out this way and please respect my dad's wishes to not be calling him while he is in the hospital or trying to reach Mom because both need rest.  Even I don't call the hospital for information.  I know that he needs his rest and that calling to find out information is only going to take nursing staff away from helping others to make me feel better.  VA hospitals are short staffed.

I will post updates here as I find out more.




12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank Toni. It did cheer my mom up a bit to know that there were so many people out there sending out healing prayers for Dad.

      Delete
  2. Thinking of you and your Dad......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for you, your dad and mom. I am very sorry to read he is not well. Sending love and healing thoughts your way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sending healing thoughts for your dad.

    Hospitals are the worst place to rest :( Which is terrible because while you are healing is when you need rest the most.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have never gotten a good night's sleep in a hospital. Just one more reason why I try to avoid them.

      Delete
  5. Praying for your family. So sorry to read this about your dad.

    ReplyDelete

If you decide to be a Troll I will refuse to pay your toll and your comment will not appear.