Saturday, January 5, 2013

Variety

Just a bunch of random things today.

First I want to send out congratulations on a infertile getting pregnant.  I met her on the TTC board five years ago.  Yesterday I found out that her IUI worked.  So happy for her.

Second my Dad is settling in nicely to the nursing home where he'll be for about 20 days.

Third, CD 1 is here.  Yay or boo.  Yay because I get another chance.  Boo because I'm sick and most likely this cycle will produce crap for follicles.

Fourth, my favorite RE Doc should be back this month.  Hoping he can give me some insight on where to go from here.

Fifth, odd dream last night.  I was a computer generated animated character similar to what you'd find in Brave or Shrek.  But the really odd thing was that I was trying to pee on a stick to see if I was pregnant and everyone wanted to watch.  Just gross!  I think my subconscious was trying to tell me that by blogging about every aspect of the TTC I'm losing my privacy though I am gaining support.

Hope everyone has a good weekend.  Think I'll be staying home this weekend and not going to church either.  Still feel rather lousy and I have seven more days of antibiotics to go.



4 comments:

  1. Yeah for CD1! The boos come later. Maybe much, much later. Here's to hopin'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for your favorite doctor being back. Now maybe you can get some better treatment!

    ReplyDelete

If you decide to be a Troll I will refuse to pay your toll and your comment will not appear.