This morning I again called the donor egg clinic. They said they emailed me but I didn't receive it. So I chatted with them on the phone. The soonest I can be seen is 6 March. After chatting with them the email that they sent yesterday finally showed up. Too bad the late February appointment they were going to offer me is now gone. Maybe tomorrow the email that they sent today will show up?
March doesn't leave us much time to get the whole process done considering that the Army is not wanting to do testing without having orders to do so first. It doesn't mean it can't be done. But it is going to be really close.
I can say today that after taking the FRER I am not pregnant. I woke up to spotting too. I won't be taking my afternoon dose of the Endometrin. I figure let another cycle start and get things moving. Of course I won't be starting on birth control pills until after my March 6th appointment.
That means that maybe, possibly, Lt.Col. B. might hear my plea and allow me to do a cycle on Femera. I do have my doubts on that one though. But I'm not against begging.
I did try to nudge my current clinic to allow some of the tests to get done ahead of the March meeting. Yesterday I spoke face-to-face with the IVF/egg donor coordinator here at Madigan. I like her. But I don't like the system. The system now in place means that I have to go to the meeting in March first before Tricare insurance will allow me to have the testing done. However the coordinator is going to call the egg bank and see if they can fax her some paperwork now. Not going to hold my breath on that one. Red tape can be quite sticky.
If I am able to get some of the tests done ahead of time, such as the SIS, mammogram and the PAP, I'll one step ahead of the game. Problem is that Tricare doesn't let female patients that have normal Paps and mammograms have the testing done more often than every two years. Big snag there. I won't be at the two year mark until July.
Bigger snag, the military installation I am moving to does not have an infertility clinic. However, I do plan ahead. I just talked on the phone with another egg bank in the future state of my next move. They are going to email more information.
One way or another I'm going to get my family started. I just hate hitting so many snags along the way.