Tuesday, January 22, 2013

My Blog; A National Threat?

Well today's posting was going to be all about how I've managed to lose 6.6 pounds in just a week.  Of course I was also going to blog about how the endometrin is affecting my body and not in a good way.

Instead this looks like my blog post for today is going to be a rant.

My blog is a threat to national security?  How? 

It isn't like I'm revealing any secrets.  Well unless you mean that I mentioned where we are going next but that is just so highly classified that no one is allowed to know right?  <insert tons of sarcasm there>

Or maybe it is that my menstrual cycles are of national importance and the world shouldn't know because I really was cloned as a baby?  I always told my parents I was important but they didn't believe me.

I called my husband on his cell phone this morning, just now actually, to remind him of something he needed to do soon for himself.  He is a busy guy and he does forget to do personal things like buy things and pick up his dry cleaning.  I didn't even get to mention the dry cleaning but that doesn't have to be done until tomorrow.  Well back to the point.  He tells me that he needs to know all the contact information for every one that can see my blog in Europe. 

You've got to be kidding!  I gave him the local number of a friend that was overseas and commented on my blog but she is now back in the states as of two weeks now.  So if anyone wants to give me their contact information I'm game.  I think this is such bull shit.  I told my spouse he needs to keep his mouth shut about my blog as it isn't a threat to security and I don't blog about anything that could be close to OPSEC.  I'm not that stupid.

Well unless of course my vagina is of national security.  Then of course I'm in big trouble.

18 comments:

  1. Say whhhaaa? That's weird. Oh no, your ovaries are taking over the coast!

    I love your snark.

    Kudos on the weight loss!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. 13.4 pounds to go to lose that 20 pounds I gained from infertility treatments last year. Then I'll finally be on track to lose the last 30.

      Delete
  2. Wow...

    That's a whole lot of messed up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really getting used to the daily dose of stupidity.

      Delete
  3. What??? I wonder if the government has people out there who search things on their employees? Weird? Of course, this could all be vagina-related. Who knows? :) (Here from ICLW).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They actually do have people that keep files on their their people. LOL

      Delete
  4. Maybe your reproductive system really is a national threat! I mean, who knows where they beam those transvaginal ultrasounds to? LOL! So dumb!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seriously, your blog a threat?!? That's too funny! =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I know right. I bet they are really just after my cookie recipes. Today I'm baking a batch of them for the soldiers.

      Delete
  6. All I can do is shake my head and chuckle. Super Secret Vag indeed! Happy ICLW!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Why not? It kills embryos. I'm a secret weapon and didn't know it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL, that sounds like the government for ya. Maybe you need to start speaking in more code (TTC, AF, 2WW, etc)..I wonder what they would think then. :)
    Here from ICLW.

    ReplyDelete

If you decide to be a Troll I will refuse to pay your toll and your comment will not appear.