Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Tuesday Monday

Hello Monday, err I mean Tuesday.  I'm all messed up after very few hours sleep, thank you cyst pain, and the four day weekend.  Now I just need to get the energy up to finish my tasks at hand.

Because its a Tuesday I would normally be finished with the bills by now but its my Monday and the banks were closed yesterday.  So today I still need to go over the bills for the week and see what's going on with  the financial institutions that we use.

I've got laundry to do.  I did one load yesterday, two on Sunday and I've still got the whites left for today.  I've got vacuuming to do that didn't get fully finished on Sunday.  Then of course there is the dinner I'm going to make.  Tonight's menu is a casserole, one of my favorites called No Chop Pastitsio.  I love that dish but it takes about 1.5 hours between prepping and baking to create and makes a mess of the kitchen.  Later tonight, due to two appointments tomorrow, I need to bake the cookies I make each week for the soldiers my husband works with.  Luckily they are a soft, chewy cookie I'm making and will keep well even if I don't make them the night before I deliver them to the office.  One extra day won't make a hill of beans in difference in this particular recipe I chose for this week's cookie.

Sometime today I need to fit some me time in so that I can fix my ragged cuticles.  I now have hang nails from doing too much water work with my hands.  Now if only I could learn to do the dishes with my feet I'd be all set.

I'd like to slip in some time to read this afternoon but I'm not sure just when that will happen if it does at all.  I'm kind of using up most of my me time this morning with the updating of my security software and doing this blog post.  Oh well, we all have sacrifices we must make and mine are really minor when compared to the rest of the world.

So its off I go to the salt mine, err I mean Kitchen and laundry room, to finish up my morning work before lunch time hits and my husband comes home for lunch.

Hope everyone has a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you decide to be a Troll I will refuse to pay your toll and your comment will not appear.