Tuesday, April 17, 2012

CD 15 and Who The Heck Knows Days Past Ovulation

Yeah I'm complaining again.  I have no clue when I ovulated.  I have no real symptoms but then again if I ovulated say last week Tuesday I doubt I would have any right now anyway since it would only be beginning to get to the implantation.  However, I am on Endometrin so one would think that at least my boobs would hurt!  But no, not even a little bit sore. 

I have the headache, nausea, and mood swings from the progesterone. 

We know that last week Wednesday my Progesterone level, before Endometrin use, was 14.15, so that means I did ovulate.

I have really bad cramps in the pelvic region on both sides of the uterus but not in the uterus.

I have EWCM (egg white cervical mucus) to go along with the Endometrin white slime.  Fun times as it feels like I've constantly got wet panties.

So I have no clue where I am in my cycle for sure and am really just guessing that I'm at CD15 considering I didn't have a real bleed this cycle.  No this cycle was screwed up from the start with just the brown bleeding for about 8 days.  I had to guess on everything.  Normally I have bright red, heavy clotting, bad cramping cycle starts.  I think this abnormal cycle start was due to the fact that last cycle was the first one back on the clomid.

I'm frustrated.  The only things I'm sure of is that I ovulated due to the blood work results showing me that fact, and that I have a large blood clot in the follicle that I ovulated from.

7 comments:

  1. I would die to have a progesterone level like that after ovulation, so jealous! I think the highest my progesterone has ever been after ovulation was about 8. The day of my beta after failed ivf it was 23 and I about shit my pants.

    Since we will be on three un-monitored cycles so I really wont be able to tell if I am ovulating or not, ugh.

    Sorry that all your symptons are jumping around and teasing you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The problem is that my progesterone levels bottom out usually well before an embryo gets the chance to implant.

      Delete
  2. Frustrating for sure not to know when you ovulated. I would guess a couple of days before last Wed when you had your Prog tested. It takes a few days to build up I would think.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've had my numbers build up overnight. The thing is I've only had sex once and it was the night before the follicle scan so I might have missed the egg entirely.

      Delete
  3. Sorry hon. Wish things could be a little more obvious for you. I guess this is the crap luck for us infertiles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well if it doesn't happen soon I'm just going to lose what is left of my sanity.

      Delete

If you decide to be a Troll I will refuse to pay your toll and your comment will not appear.