Here is a bit of information about the CFS.
SymptomsSymptoms of CFS are similar to those of the flu and other common viral infections, and include muscle aches, headache, and extreme fatigue. However, symptoms of CFS last for 6 months or more.
The main symptom of CFS is extreme tiredness (fatigue), which is:
- Lasts at least 6 months
- Not relieved by bed rest
- Severe enough to keep you from participating in certain activities
- Feeling extremely tired for more than 24 hours after exercise that would normally be considered easy
- Feeling unrefreshed after sleeping for a proper amount of time
- Concentration problems
- Joint pain but no swelling or redness
- Headaches that differ from those you have had in the past
- Mild fever (101 degrees F or less)
- Muscle aches (myalgias)
- Muscle weakness, all over or multiple locations, not explained by any known disorder
- Sore throat
- Sore lymph nodes in the neck or under the arms
Yes under the complications section depression is listed, but right now I'm not depressed. As a matter of fact I have some hope thanks to reading JOB the other day. Okay that and the fact that tomorrow is my follicle scan. I'll let everyone know how that went on Thursday's blog. Tomorrow's blog post will be about the latest book I read for my book club.
I'm just really tired. No matter how much sleep I get at night I'm just exhausted because its not a restful sleep. I'm cranky from being on the clomid and not sleeping well. My body just aches and the stomach pain is not helping matters. I've been miserable for months now. So with any hope I'll feel better by the end of Summer.