Friday, April 13, 2012

Hoping For A Day Out

I'm waiting on my bestie S to find out if today is a good day for her too to just get the heck out of the area.  Not a big trip and first I'll have to figure out my finances too.  I need to pay the bills then decide with what is left what I'll be able to afford for fun today considering I still have the weekend to look forward to with my spouse.

I think this weekend will most likely be spent grocery shopping and gardening.  Still that means I'd better start looking through my cook books and making a list of grocery items I need for meal planning.  I don't mind winging it some nights with say fish sticks but I'd prefer to closer watch my nutrition by cooking from scratch whenever possible.

I think I need this day with S.  I've yet to put my hair into some order.  I should go slap some war paint on to but luckily it takes S a while to get ready.  I should be ready when she calls,  I hope.


3 comments:

  1. I hope you are able to get out and enjoy the sunshine too. It's lovely around here today (which is rare for the western WA area). Happy adventuring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Went to Tacoma and did some shopping. Well I browsed while S shopped.

      Delete

If you decide to be a Troll I will refuse to pay your toll and your comment will not appear.