J and I are still waiting for an answer. No news is good news right? Well not for stress it isn't.
We are hoping to have an answer by the end of today or at the latest early next week. Half days will be starting at most offices on the installation soon. If J is going to be able to re-enlist they'll need to get this approval from the colonel soon.
In sad news, a friend of J's family died recently. J's mom emailed him about the death. I haven't seen him so sad in a long time. May Col. Q. rest in peace.
J told me that maybe I need to file an ICE complaint about my doctor. Honestly I had forgotten about that option. I'd rather not have to report my doctor for anything but his general knowledge is lacking. He is the same doctor that won't prescribe narcotics and refused me any before my laproscopic surgery back in June. Many of you will remember how much pain I was in back then. This is the same doctor that has misdiagnosed me on a few visits too and refused to put in referrals to specialists too. If we didn't have such a shortage of available doctors for dependents at my clinic I would actively seek out switching in a heart beat. It could take months for me to get a new doctor, not a PA or NP either since with my medical issues I need an MD, D.O. or what have you.
I hope that everyone has a good weekend.