Sunday, October 17, 2010

Sunday Brings Changes

Every Sunday always brings with it new changes.  Just yesterday we were having fun acting like kids and today its four loads of laundry for me and mowing the lawn for him.  Today we have to be adults.  Can I have yesterday back?

 I haven't been sleeping well for the past few nights.  I'm not sure if its the fertility drugs or just the cold weather.  Turning the heat up isn't an option because its central heat which means it blows dry air around the house and causing my asthma  to flare up.  So instead I sit in the cold, damp air with the heat set to 62 F. 

 This morning I woke up at 0500 hrs with really bad back pain.  The L3-L4 and L4-L5 are the site of the bulging and herniated discs.  Due to the fertility drugs my body temperature has been running a bit higher than the  98.6 F so my husband's hands are like a soothing ice pack to a fresh injury.  Most mornings I can well tolerate the pain but this morning I was writhing in pain for almost six hours before finally saying to heck with it and getting up.  Downward Dog wouldn't fix this type of pain today got to love Fibromyalgia (sarcasm).

http://www.fibromyalgia-symptoms.org/   If you are unfamiliar with Fibromyalgia or would just like a bit more information on the topic go to that website.

Tomorrow I have to try to remember to call my lawyers in NY.  Tomorrow I need to get my butt to ACS for my EFMP renewal paperwork.  Tomorrow I...well I'll wait until tomorrow to see what tomorrow is going to have in store for me.  For today I'm just going to do my laundry and try to relax without thinking of the stuff that needs to be done tomorrow.  After all its still today and the government offices are closed on Sundays.

Maybe tonight I'll get one last chance for the weekend at being a kid with my spouse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you decide to be a Troll I will refuse to pay your toll and your comment will not appear.