Tuesday, January 4, 2011

For All The Heroes

So many people give their time daily to try to improve the lives of others around us.  These people are the unsung heroes.

Today I want to take the time to thank all of you out there.  The firefighters that have come to one of my homes when I had a chimney fire, the ambulance crew that picked me up off the floor at one of my work places when I stopped breathing, the rescue squad that used the jaws of life on my car when I rolled it four times,  my husband that signed his life away to the US Army in support of freedom, our ideals and a better life for both of us.  Maybe I'm not wording all this correctly but I think you get the gist of what I'm saying.

To all of you out there that I've yet to meet I want to say in advance thank you.  Yes I realize the video is an Army Tribute but the wording holds true for all of you heroes out there that give up your time with your loved ones to help out others.  Again Thank you.

So this video is for all of you out there.


Without you heroes out there I doubt I'd be where I am today.  I'm a proud Army wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you decide to be a Troll I will refuse to pay your toll and your comment will not appear.