Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Hormonal

I think I need this t-shirt.

Okay last night I flipped out on my spouse and got angry just because he was hogging the covers.  I can't take the hormone over load.  This is just one more thing I hate about taking clomid.  There are so very many side effects from the extra horomones that I doubt I'll know if I'm pregnant or not until I get blood work.

I'm grouchy, my skin is drying out and cracking, I'm feeling bloated but yet I got on the scale this morning and have lost 3.6 pounds since Friday, I'm hungry and eat way too much,  I pee way too much for someone that has ditched their hctz/triam, and I think I'm coming down with yet another cold.  I'm sneezing, coughing, and blowing my nose to no end.

I'd like to have a do-over of the extreme.  I want my life back free from the synthetic hormones.  So to anyone that lives near me or is my family this is your warning that I'm very emotional right now.  I can only hope that the pregnancy test I take next week on the 27th will be positive as I can't take much more of these hormones they are giving me.

So folks I'm sorry if I'm acting crazy, cranky, crying and back to crabby the next minute.  Just bear with me.  I don't like it either.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you decide to be a Troll I will refuse to pay your toll and your comment will not appear.