Thursday, March 17, 2011

Peace, Protection and Prosperity

Photo was taken last night by me of the candle I've had lit during the day for the past week.

With so much bad going on in the world right now I thought that I might try to make a small change in the energy.  I'm trying to send out positive thoughts. 

May those living in war torn countries and fighting for freedom know the positive energy of peace.

May those that are still lost in the earthquake in Japan know positive energy of protection so that they can survive.

May those that are without food, water, shelter know again the positive energy of prosperity.

I am but one person without means to help all those that are in need.  For you this candle is lit.  Each morning I awake I light it again giving into it the positive energy from my rested body.  Its not much but its all that I can do.  I have hope for all of you out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you decide to be a Troll I will refuse to pay your toll and your comment will not appear.