Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Sick, No Long Post Today

Not feeling well at all today.

Lot of pain and some nausea.

Rather not receive any more phone calls today so that I can relax. 

Hope tomorrow will be better.

Didn't get to sleep until after 0630 hrs and woke up several time over the morning for various reasons including phone calls.  Thank you to those that called, it was nice to hear from you but I'm going to turn off the ringer now.

Finally got out of the bed at about 1300hrs.  It took me 20 minutes to just rise from the bed and that was with much pain and a lot of difficulty.  Its a mix of a bad fibromyalgia day and the ovarian cyst pain.

I'd rather not have another night like last night where I mopped the floors in the house and did two loads of laundry just with the intent of ignoring the fact that I was in intense pain.

Oh and I'm free of all pain killers now for just over 36 hours.  Yup I'm without pain meds.  We'll just see how I fair in another day.

Right now I'd just like to go lay back down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you decide to be a Troll I will refuse to pay your toll and your comment will not appear.