Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Time To Dye

Today its all about finding time to dye.  My hair is greying faster than I'd like of late.  I'm not sure if its all the hormones I was taking as they are affecting my hair growth on other body parts but it sure seems as though the hair on the top of my head is coming in way faster than it used to grow.

I decided I would try a different approach this time to dying my hair.  Instead of buying a box color from the Exchange I would this time take a trip to my local Sallys Beauty  store and select a few items.

Ion Color Brilliance was on sale when I made my trip so I decided what the heck I'll give them a try.  I'm happy with my decision too.

I think that they only problem I incurred in the application was that my right arm and right pectoral went numb.  I couldn't feel the brush in my hand but I could quite clearly see in the mirror that I was gripping it almost to the point of snapping the brush.  My follow up on the MRI I had on Sunday is scheduled for Thursday.  My right pectoral muscle is still numb.  My right arm is still cold.  I'm just hoping that this isn't going to show that my nerves are dying off in my right arm. 

I'll soon find out.  Just two more days to go until the appointment.

Oh and the Ion color covered all my grey hairs.  It looks great and I'm back to feeling less than my 41 years already.  Good thing my face is without noticeable wrinkles and only a few faint lines.  I love passing for being  in my early 30's and late 20's.  Yes there are some that even a few months ago still thought I was about 26 years old.  I corrected them of course.  But its still nice to know that they thought I was so young.  I've earned my age, I'm proud of being me and all that my age has brought me BUT it doesn't mean I have to look my age!  LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you decide to be a Troll I will refuse to pay your toll and your comment will not appear.