Friday, May 13, 2011

Missing Blog Makes Me A Cranky Writer

I thought that all was well yesterday when I posted my blog in support of National Fibromyalgia Awareness Day.  However, within a few hours my friends were posting on my facebook that they couldn't read my blog post and it was not in existence.  I had no problem finding it.

Today when I went to check on my comments, stats, and blog posts I found that yesterday's blog post is not to be found.  In fact I get an error code.  It doesn't even show up on my list of postings.

Oh this makes me cranky.  Yesterday wasn't a good day for me with my cognitive abilities.  I tried really hard to make a coherent post and now to find that it has been taken away into the vast void makes me cranky.

I realize that I'm not the only one it effected but I am the one that matters most to myself, I should be at least if I am to love myself and others truly.  I noticed that the blogs that I follow closely aren't listed.  I wonder if they were able to blog at all either.  If they were, what happened to their blogs?  I wanted to read their blog postings yesterday.  I saw nothing but a statement saying that blogspot was unavailable.

Well I guess its a good thing that I didn't decide to monetize my blog this week.  Oh its on the agenda but I was preparing to do it next month.  I figured that I now have enough views daily for someone to want to click on a link.  I do not want to turn my blog into a show for products and lose the original purpose of this blog, the therapeutic aspect.   I'm not one that likes commercials nor do I like to read blogs all about a certain product.  I want real life, real thoughts, real reactions to situations.  I don't give a rat's behind what toothpaste, dish soap, body wash, laundry detergent, or tampon you are using unless you are blogging to warn us potential users that we should stay away from said product due to its hazards.  Seriously if I wanted to watch a commercial I'd turn on the television or log on to Hulu.

I do like to read about  your infertility problems, medical issues, military life dilemmas, and anything else that might relate to my own life experiences.  I'd love to learn new techniques to scrap book, knit, crochet, paint, renovate, photograph, cook and bake.  I'm the hands on type person that wants to live life.  If I see something that interests me enough I'll give it a good try.

So friends I really did miss having the chance to read your blog postings yesterday.  I feel closer to each of you than the fake friends that often surround me, though thankfully not too often.  We all have those type of friends that just use us.

I'm going to keep stating my opinion as I see fit to do so within the boundaries set forth as a military wife.  Oh we do have our own unwritten code of conduct.  I'm not going to blog about anything that might embarrass myself or my spouse and his unit.

Blogspot, please find my missing post.

3 comments:

  1. My blog post about my rental car fiasco is gone too. :( but according to Blogger, these posts will be returned to us over the next few hours.... I'll believe it when I see it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see the fibromyalgia post! I couldn't get into blogger for a day and a half. I hate when I put so much time and effort into composing something I think is decent and then the internet eats it. I hope it was delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish you a wonderful weekend

    ReplyDelete

If you decide to be a Troll I will refuse to pay your toll and your comment will not appear.