Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Dental Visit

I have to say that I'm pleased with the work that the doctors Tran have been doing in my mouth.   Two visits have been with the female and now one with the male.  Today was three old fillings removed and white ones put into place.  Yes its expensive but it could be a lot more pricey if I didn't have dental insurance through the military.

Because I am trying to conceive a child it is imperative that I keep my mouth in top form.  I know to some of you that sounds a bit odd but its true.  A healthy mouth will help prevent a lot of viruses and toxins from filtering into the systems.  I'd rather get all my teeth repaired now while I'm on a hiatus from trying to conceive then try to take care of an abscess after I do get pregnant.  Next month should start my next round of clomiphene citrate.

Today I'm hoping that I won't be too cranky after the septocaine wares off.  I'm waiting for my respite care worker to arrive to help me with a task that I can't do myself.  There is no way in heck I can pin a dress to myself and have it fit correctly.  Its a minor task and shouldn't take too long to be taken in.  I have need of the dress for two upcoming events.  Both events are fairly close set so I shouldn't need further alterations done on the dress between the events.  I've lost only 5 pounds in the past 10 days but that isn't all that bad too me.  Its a start on better health.

Its almost noon and I was hoping to get my day well started before now.  But there are times when events are just out of my hands and I can only sit and wait when plans start to crumble.  At least I got done with the dentist in the allotted amount of time since they knew I had another appointment today at 1100 hrs.

Its almost noon and my patience is wearing thin.  I've got a long list of things that need to be done before tomorrow's event.  I'm really hoping that they get done.  A person with fibromyalgia only has so much energy and I'm wearing mine out just sitting here waiting.

If I'd only known there would be this much delay I would have started on my long list of things that need to be done.  However, I can't mop the floors nor vacuum if I know that I'm still going to have someone here at any time.  How would it look when I tell that person, "Sorry but the floors are wet so you can't come in the house."?  Especially when that person has another place to get to today too.  Its really my fault for not planning better.

Its now noon.  I have a lot to get done.  Only I can get it done.  So here I sit and wait. I'm fidgeting.  I want to get up and get stuff done while I still have the energy.

Patience is a virtue and mine is running thin right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you decide to be a Troll I will refuse to pay your toll and your comment will not appear.