Saturday, May 21, 2011

Armed Forces Day

Today is Armed Forces Day here in the USA.  Take the time to say thank you to the service men and women in your neck of the woods.

I hope that all my friends and family that are now serving and have served will stop and remember why we have freedom and rejoice in knowing that they had a hand in ensuring that our country stays free.

Enjoy your freedom, it was hard won.  Thank you.

I was too busy yesterday to blog.  Today I'm almost too tired to post.  Yesterday the weather was gorgeous and today its raining.  Sort of fits my mood and makes my aches all that much deeper.  Darn fibromyalgia.  I'm taking today off from house work to just relax and catch up on Doctor Who episodes.

I'm hoping that J will also get a chance to relax today but I'm thinking that he is just way too busy with work to even notice what time it is let alone the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you decide to be a Troll I will refuse to pay your toll and your comment will not appear.