Saturday, June 25, 2011

Getting To My Happy

Finally I'm ready for the weekend.  I'm ready to get my own Happy on.

Its not going to be easy to find my happy today in the midst of chaos.  J flooded the bathroom when he didn't put the shower curtain liner inside of the tub.  Fun time cleaning that one up with several soaked towels and two soaked bath rugs.  Add on two loads of laundry to my domestic responsibilities today.

Part of I-5 is closed and will cause a three hour delay in getting anywhere north of JBLM for the weekend.  They are working on the bridge that takes us into the town area we like to shop in.  I wanted to head out to the craft stores this weekend and find a hook I needed for a project.

I'm still having pain and bleeding.  I'm now 4 days past ovulation with 10 days until I can test.  At this rate I'll not know if I get implantation bleeding or not. 

I'm really going to search long and hard to find my happy this weekend.  The day isn't even half over so I still have another 36 hours to this weekend and I plan on making the best of it.

My hanging tomato plant broke.  I still have five more tomato plants in the ground.  Usually I just do the tomato plant in the hanging basket.  With not enough warm weather this Junuary (Junuary = January weather + June) my veggie and fruit crops aren't producing well and some not at all.  So I've decided to buy some more potting soil and start over in that particular hanging basket with some flowers.  Better than nothing, right?

Looks like the weather is going to hold and I'll be able to go to a green house and flower cage to select my plants after all.  It wasn't looking so good before with the dark grey clouds.  Just yesterday I was wishing for a nice thunder and lightening storm.  We got the thunder and rain but no lightening.  Still it did remind me a bit of summer in NY but not to the scary awesomeness I'd of wanted.

So that's all I have for today.  I'm off to go find my happy today.  I won't stray far due to the pain but I'm still going to go have some fun or die trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you decide to be a Troll I will refuse to pay your toll and your comment will not appear.