Thursday, June 23, 2011

Guess What I've Got?

Pain and bleeding.  I called my RE this morning and found out what the cause is right off when they returned my phone call a few minutes later.  The cause of my pain and bleeding is none other than OVARIAN CYSTS!  Yet again I have to suffer through another round of dealing with this crap.

It hurts to get horizontal, it hurts to have sex, it hurts to sneeze.  I'm now 2 days past ovulation and I was told that I know what to do.  Well what that means is that:
1) no more sex
2) no more jiggling
3) no more trampolines
4) take Tylenol and hope the pain goes away---yeah right
5) no heavy lifting

I'm about ready to scream and not just from the pain.  Seriously I only used the clomiphene citrate 1/2 a tablet daily for 5 days like instructed.  The RE's office nurse explained to me that even though the ovidrel made the eggs release from the follicles they decided to fill back up with fluid becoming corpus luteal cysts of large proportion, yet again.  She said that I seem to be prone to them.  Because for the next few days the fertilized eggs will be trying to implant they aren't going to do any poking around inside of me to check the size of the cysts unless the pain becomes too unbearable.  If it does I'm to go to the ER.

Last time I had a 9 cm cyst rupture and ended up going to the ER.

I just have one question....Why can't getting pregnant be easy for every female that really wants to get pregnant and hard for those that don't want to have children?

I'm cranky folks.  The pain is getting to me too.  I'm just glad I have on hand some percocet from last time.  I might need it again before this is done.

1 comment:

  1. Becca, I am sorry that you are going through all this again. Ovarian cyst hurt like hell and even though you have been through them in the it does not make it any easier. Try to get some rest, I am praying for you.

    ReplyDelete

If you decide to be a Troll I will refuse to pay your toll and your comment will not appear.