- First off the mammogram went well. The tech said that I should not be surprised if I get called back again for more imaging but overall the imaging went well.
- I started bleeding while in the waiting room of the RE office. Before the internal exam mind you. Oh and it was CD 10 and I stopped bleeding 5 days before.
- The SIS went well. My uterus looks great.
- I had bloody mucus on the cervix.
- I have a large follicle 2x3 cm on day 10 of my cycle. Lots of pain on that side. Pain when sitting and bending.
Conflicting information was given to me from her. My husband was also upset with her. I should probably follow up with an ICE report and I might just do that. The woman needs to go back to medical school.
- Today I got my call back from the IVF coordinator nurse. She said that Capt. S. feels as though my bleeding is not related to the endometriosis but because of my age.
- My hormones are fluctuating because of my age and I am low in progesterone I was told. I was not offered hormonal support this cycle. I was also told timed intercourse. Can you believe they are just now admitting I have a hormone deficit issue?
- I was told I can hot pack the painful area as that would increase blood flow. I was told to not take NSAIDs as that would increase blood flow. OKAY MAKE UP MY MIND!