Friday, February 1, 2013

Crappy Mood

Bad day.

Bad last two days.

Yesterday I waited for six hours for my PCM to have his nurse call back about the sinus infection.  Of course same antibiotic but this time I'll be on Augmentin for 14 days.  Same dose of 875 mg twice daily.  Let's see if this time it kicks the sinus infection.

Cardiology clinic never called me back yesterday.  I was promised on their answering machine two business days.  I waited three.

My RE never called me back yesterday.  I waited at home all day yesterday on three phone calls.

Screw this shit.  I'm pissed.  I called the RE office today and demanded that I be allowed a cycle of femara.  Nurse said she would email the doctor again and hopefully he'll call me today.

We now have time for the femara cycle because we now aren't moving until the end of July.  I'll still keep the March 6th appointment but I don't have to be on birth control before I see them now.

It is 1500 hrs and I have yet to have a bite to eat or a sip of fluids today.  I've been scrubbing the floor, doing laundry, and getting the taxes done.  I waited two hours for the taxes today at the office.  My sugar levels are dropping low.  I'm tired and cranky.

Oh and my internet signal keeps getting dropped. 

Hoping that tomorrow is a better day.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you had a bad day, Rebecca. Praying that tomorrow is better! Sending you lots of hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm hoping you have a better day, and then another better day, and another... Even if there might be huge downer days in between.

    ReplyDelete

If you decide to be a Troll I will refuse to pay your toll and your comment will not appear.