Monday, November 28, 2011

Blog Awards, Another Round

Thank you EndoWarrior and Living With Endo for this award.  I appreciate you both thinking of me when you gave this award to me and I'll now pass it on to 15 other wonderful bloggers.


The rules for receiving this award are: Tell seven things about yourself and pass on the award to 15 other great bloggers.

Seven things about me that maybe you didn't already know:

1)  I'm 42
2)  I was raised in NY state, way upstate near Canada.
3)  I have French Canadian ancestors.
4)  I love to read.  I mean I have so many books right now that often I give them away because I'm an     Army Wife and have limited weight when we move so I can't keep all the books that I've read.
5)  I do charity work when possible.
6)  I've been married once before and had it annulled.
7)  I love cats more than dogs but it doesn't mean I don't have affection for dogs I just prefer my furry friends to be cats.

Now for the 15 blogs I have chosen to pass this on to:
1) Mommy Odyssey
2) Steph at Dogtags And Devotion
3) Niki at What Dreamers Do
4) Alex at First Time Twins
5) Sushi Girl at Just Us And The Cat
6) keeniebeanie
7) chasingourstork
8) missconception
9) ablanket2keep
10) adventuresinfertilityandmortality
11) Do I Have To Be A Dink
12) Just Two Lines Away
13) fromcupboardtocupboard  I like good food
14) Journey To The Center Of The Uterus
15) Of Cabbages And Kings

3 comments:

  1. I love dogs, but I do prefer cats too :) It's always so hard for me to get rid of books, but I can understand having to do that in your situation. It would be super hard to move with them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks very much for the shout out, Rebecca! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the award. I don't have any pressing need to keep the number of books I own down apart from space, but do occasional charity shop runs before paperbacks take over the house(which is where I buy most of my books!).

    ReplyDelete

If you decide to be a Troll I will refuse to pay your toll and your comment will not appear.